Earliest records in 1450, the Schloss Göpfritz preserves its Baroque appearance in the end of the 18th century. By its situation along the old “Kaiserstraße” Vienna – Prague, the Castle ever since was a favoured supporting point. 1928/29 an expressionistic chapel was installated. After purchasing the monument in 1978, the Marktgemeinde Göpfritz made an extensive renovation until 2015.
Saturday, 7. September 2019 at 19:00
Schloss Göpfritz (Haus der Vielfalt) - Hauptstraße 72
Haydn, Schostakowitsch, Mendelssohn-Bartholdy