Maria Dreieichen 79
1740 the pilgrimage counseling was assigned to the monastery Altenburg. To manage the great run of pilgrims, the gorgeous baroque church with a large dome fresco of Paul Troger was built from 1744 to 1756. It was only in 1782 as Maria Dreieichen got the status of an autonomous rectorate. 1957 the ennoblement to a pontifical Basilika minor was celebrated.